B&W Drama Theater #13 B&W Drama Theater #13

Great

That was by far the best in the series, too bad it's not just the beginning =( . Great work

RandomShit RandomShit

Pretty Good

I thought that was good. There was no story for why people were fighting and dieing but the stick animation was pretty good. Try making something similar but add a story to it so it just isn't fighting, good stuff though.

MAGmcp responds:

well... as it ses - its quite random
there is no story but i think u can figure out what the little bits mean.. altho it realyl is way too fast, ill try to fix that !
anyways, its just stix dying in a low affort no time short... thanx for the review !

Stupid Moron #2 Stupid Moron #2

Awesome

Hey, I used to post on your forum =P This was an awesome movie, your flash has obviously gotten better and this was great. Keep it up man.

Legacy episode 1 Legacy episode 1

Very good

The animation was very well done, the only thing that wasn't the best was the mouth animation while they were speaking. But it was still pretty good. Good story, looking forward to seeing episode 2.

Stick Fight comedy Stick Fight comedy

Me again

Ok, I've reviewed 2 of your other movies already so I'm basically going to say the same thing. Cool animation, nice graphics, entertaining, I want to do that =D

Patrick Vomits Patrick Vomits

=D

That was good. You used stick figures but you're a good drawer so it doesn't even matter. Nice animation and it was entertaining =)

Immortal Warrior Immortal Warrior

Cool

Hey, that was pretty cool. Nice drawing and stuff. Animation was sketchy but I'm assuming thats what you were going for. But it was really good, went well with the song and everything. Good job.

Lightsaber duel Lightsaber duel

Already submitted TWICE

you already submitted this before and you just submitted it again.... Why are you submitting it more than once?

Saber challenge Saber challenge

Already submitted TWICE

you already submitted this movie twice man. Is there anyway to get rid of it?

Blode 2 Blode 2

=/

Ok well... not trying to be rude or anything but the story wasn't all that great... it was pretty pointless and it seemed childish... Graphics weren't terrible but they were... not bad. Sound wasn't that bad either but most of the voices sounded the same (you probably did them all yourself which is understandable). Ok well I guess it could be good... you just have to work harder on the story. Just my opinion though, seems like you got a good score.