B&W Drama Theater #13 B&W Drama Theater #13

Great

That was by far the best in the series, too bad it's not just the beginning =( . Great work

RandomShit RandomShit

Pretty Good

I thought that was good. There was no story for why people were fighting and dieing but the stick animation was pretty good. Try making something similar but add a story to it so it just isn't fighting, good stuff though.

MAGmcp responds:

well... as it ses - its quite random
there is no story but i think u can figure out what the little bits mean.. altho it realyl is way too fast, ill try to fix that !
anyways, its just stix dying in a low affort no time short... thanx for the review !

Stupid Moron #2 Stupid Moron #2

Awesome

Hey, I used to post on your forum =P This was an awesome movie, your flash has obviously gotten better and this was great. Keep it up man.

Portal Puncher Portal Puncher

Cool

That was kind of cool, the only thing that I see that's wrong with it is that nothing happens after you punch the characters. They should get injured or something and eventually die.

Walking Cycle for Dummies Walking Cycle for Dummies

Good job but....

Hey, this tutorial was good but only if you wanted to make a stickman walking... Maybe you could make a tutorial for non stickmen walking? I'm finding it hard to get it right and I don't know what the best and lowest file size way to do it. Thanks a lot if you make it, if not thanks for the tutorials you already have.